Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Green Acres is the place to be .....


Can someone please remind me why i wanted to do this moving lark so soon after finishing my radiation treatments
I am doing ok though - tired ok make that exhausted each day and a little sore from moving boxes etc but it is lovely being here at the farm.
Still LOTS to unpack and get organised but we will get there !!
So do I look like a farmers wife yet ? HAHA
To see more photos of our new home please visit my webshots albums
then click on folder called Our New Home June 2008.
Can't wait to get my craft room organised and be able to create again.


4 comments:

Rella said...

your place looks so peaceful and so gorgeous. I'm happy for this new start for you. and NO, you don't look like a farmer's wife.

xo Rella
need your new addy

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend,
How are you doing? I'm thinking about you and sending you good wishes. I hope you are feeling
good. Thanks for the pictures. What a happy place!
Hugs,
Cookie

Monique Kleinhans said...

Moving is crazy hard by itself...certainly more so after all you've been through this past year! But I'm sure you'll recover just fine, and once you do you are going to LOVE living on the farm. (a farm girl myself I can't tell you enough how wonderful it is--even when it's work)

Don't rush things, and try to enjoy even the chaos as you get settled.

We can't wait to see what will start to grow in this new garden for you!

Anonymous said...

Checking in yon you!
Cookie