Tuesday, 3 February 2009

It's A Wonderful World




No art to share today - I am in the middle of re-organising my craft room - you know how it is - re-organising means it looks heaps messier before it looks better. And then not being able to find anything once its tidy (smiles).

But sharing a couple of photos I took a couple of days ago, instead.
The first photo shows our two cows Blackeye and Fifi in a "tender" moment.
The second photo is taken early one morning from the lounge window - a wild rabbit just happened to be having a rest right outside the window.

On reflecting on my feelings when looking at these photos, it made me think - yes it is a wonderful world.

Till next time, when hopefully I will have my craft room organised and some artwork to share - take care and enjoy your part of this wonderful world too !!

4 comments:

Nettie said...

Lovely photos Wendy, what a wonderful place to live. Like your choice of music!

Sue said...

Beautiful, Wendy. So peaceful!

Cathy Spivey Mendola said...

These are both great photos BUT I really LOVE the cows! So cute! Cows are such gentle, peaceful creatures and have the most beautiful eyes.
Thanks for your comment on my butterfly piece. My mouth is much
better now and I'm headed back to the
barn today to meet the Vet. The horse is better but the vet needs to recheck and determine further treatment. Thanks! Have a great weekend.

Kathy L said...

I love these photos. You live in such a beautiful unspolied part of the world. Please take more photos to share with us. I almost feel that I can smell the air there. Thank you for your kind and lovely comments on my work. I am touched.

k