Monday, 23 November 2009

CHRISTMAS CARDS



Sorry I havent "blogged" for a little while - had a good excuse - MOVING COUNTRIES - still very much settling in here in Australia, but wanted to take some time out from getting used to the much warmer climate, looking for a place to live and settling in to a shared house situation in the short term, to make some cards (albeit with limited craft supplies I managed to squeeze into my suitcase - the rest of our personal effects (and my craft goodies) won't arrive here till mid January !).
The digi images I have used in these three Christmas cards are made by Robin Willis and her images are available for sale at the Squigglefly site
Be sure to go check out Robin's page there on a regular basis as she is drawing new wonderful images all the time.

No comments: