Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Journal pages

Slowly settling in here in Australia.
Got my priorities right lol - found a good papercraft store and also an art supplies store here in Bendigo so brought a few essentials to keep me going until my things arrive from NZ, which probably won't be till mid January.
Spent this afternoon creating my first Journal Pages, since moving - this double spread was inspired by 2 things - firstly watching some of Teesha Moore's YouTube videos on journalling and secondly when I was sittng having breakfast this morning, I spotted 5 kangaroos bounding down the road next to the house. Had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things and then smiled as it made me realise how different a view I now have from when I was in NZ.



1 comment:

Timaree said...

ROFLOL! Oh my, these are great. I love them. Nope you aren't in Kansas anymore. Those kangaroos are a great take on Teesha's style. Your pages have a flavor all their own. I loved her videos. I even ordered some paper and might make one of her journals to play with. I hope to see more of yours.