Saturday, 27 March 2010

I DID IT CREATIONS FORUM - MEET THE MEMBERS PARTY

Lots of fun happenings over at the IDidItCreations forum Meet the Members Party this weekend.
Come on over, sign up to the forum, then sign up for some or all of the different groups within the forum - there is something for everyone  - cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered arts and more !!
And lots of challenges, games and fun stuff happening all weekend.

I am hosting a Colour Challenge over on the I Did It Creations forum, so hope you will come join in. You can create a Card, Layout or whatever you want to but you must use the colour combo of green and purple.

Heres the card I made - its a Greeting Farm freebie digi image which I coloured with copic markers, layered on to a nestabilities oval cut out on my cuttlebug; combined with two lots of patterned paper and base green cardstock; some purple and green ribbon and lacy border made using a Martha Stewart punch. All finished off with a stamped saying of Hugs and Hearts.


Hope to see you there !!

No comments: