Saturday, 21 August 2010

DISTRESSING GOOD TIME

edited 3 September 2010 - woohoo Morty from Kaszazzblogfind blog has left a lovely message on this post:
Hi Wendy - I have chosen this lovely project to feature on the Kaszazz Blog Find site this week.
You’ll find it here…  www.kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com



Had a great afternoon yesterday, creating some cards using Kaszazz project sheets as inspiration.
Really had a fun time using my Kaszazz stamps and Tim Holtz distress inkpads.
And the blending tool has become my new best friend - love love love using it !!!!

Thanks for stopping by !

5 comments:

Tammy D said...

Looks great Wendy!

Teresa / Trees aWard in Crafts said...

Oh Wendy, I love all of these, because the blending really shows up the grain on the card. My favourite one is the one in the middle though.
Hugs, Teresa

Morty said...

Hi Wendy - I have chosen this lovely project to feature on the Kaszazz Blog Find site this week.
You’ll find it here… www.kaszazzblogfind.blogspot.com

Morty – KBF

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Loved your distressed work! Really wonderful!

Elizabeth Golden said...

These are beautiful!