Sunday, 7 November 2010

BLOG AWARD

I have received this blog award from another Wendy  - thanks !!

The rules for this Award were to tell you 10 things you'd probably not know about myself and to pass it on to 10 more Beautiful Bloggers.  So here goes:

1. I am left handed
2. In my younger days I used to be a member of Project Jonah in New Zealand and attended whale strandings.
3. I am a breast cancer survivor of nearly 3 years  : )
4. I have been to the USA on vacation twice and hope to go back again in the future.
5. I hate hearing people cracking their knuckles on their hands
6. I'd love for Santa to bring me a puppy for Christmas
7. I would have loved to have been a professional singer.
8.I love standing out in the rain (if its not too cold lol)
9. I don't think I could survive without my internet friends
10. I still miss my mum every single day


Now my 10 Beautiful bloggers are:
1. Jeanette
2. Libby
3. Carol
4. Penny
5. Kerry
6. Tammy
7. Robyn
8. Angela
9. Michele
10. Leanne

hope you will take some time to visit all these lady's GREAT blogs!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hi Wendy, Thanks you for the blog award. I really appreciate it. I'll get it up on my blog as soon as I can.
Hey, I'm a left, too.

Anonymous said...

You're such a sweetheart!!! Thank you so much ma'am......Hey I'm a lefty too!!!!