Saturday, 18 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I hope everyone has a peaceful and happy Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year.
A lot of times during this time of the year, we all get caught up in the hussle and bussle and stress of trying to get everything done that we forget the true and real reason for the season.


So I hope you are all able to find the time to sit back and reflect on what you are thankful for this holiday season.


I know I am truly thankful for my husband, my family (although sadly I will not be with them this Christmas) and all my dear friends - both those I have had the joy of meeting face to face and those I only know through the internet - you all hold a special place in my heart all through the year.


Wendy

3 comments:

Tammy D said...

Wonderful Tag Wendy. Merry Christmas!

Elaine Akers said...

Wendy your tag is beautiful. Love your Christmas message, and how true that is. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Beautiful tag. I love tags.
Happy a new year for you and your family.

Val (Brazil)

www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com