Saturday, 5 February 2011

SEND A SMILE FOR KIDS CHALLENGE


Welcome to the 3rd Challenge for SendASmile4Kids
New challenges will be posted on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month.
THE THEME IS : A "RECIPE" - PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR CARD
2 BRADS, 1 RIBBON AND AN ANIMAL

SUPPLIES USED:
Teddy stamp (Kaszazz)
Water colour crayons and aqua brush
Cardstock : blue and orange
Embossing folder (Sizzix) 
Ezypress machine
Spotted decorative paper (Inque)
Orange ribbon and 2 orange brads



This challenge ends on February 18, 2011.

Sharon 
http://sharonshowcase.blogspot.com/ is sponsoring this challenge. 

1st prize is several packs of gorgeous embossed handmade papers. 
 The winner will be chosen by the random number generator.

The top 3 cards will be given a badge to display on their blogs

Your entry must be a new project (no back dating) and limited to 2 entries per person per challenge. 
Please provide a link back to Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge blog on your post.

 Please check out the other Design Team members blogs (see side bar) and please take the time to visit our Sponsors (both past & upcoming on the side bar of our Challenge blog). 

Send A Smile 4 Kids would appreciate you sending your handmade cards to us for our cause. Please see our Challenge blog for further details.



2 comments:

Tammy D said...

What a wonderful card!

Cindy Groh said...

This is a beautiful card, Wendy. I just adore the orange. Great job.
I've added you back to my DT list for IDIC. Welcome back. I know I haven't gotten my card made for you yet but I am constantly aware of it with your address attached to my DT file box. You haven't been forgotten, I just have been very busy. HUGZ
Cindy