Tuesday, 13 December 2011

ANNIVERSARY CARDS

yahhh I have Christmas all taken care of craft-wise - Christmas cards all made and mailed and parcels all out there somewhere in transit - one of the "joys" of living in Outback Australia means the majority of gifts have to be brought online and ordered, received and sent to recipients EARLY. 

Anyways I digress - a couple of my dear friends have wedding anniversaries in December so I got to play with some non Christmas themed stamps and here is what I came up with.


It was a lot of fun playing with my nesties, my cuttlebug and colouring with my copics.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and don't forget the Reason for the Season
smiles Wendy

1 comment:

Regan said...

These are both very sweet, Wendy! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge and good luck with the design team call! :)
{hugs}
Regan