Sunday, 27 January 2013

Stamping Up A Storm

Have had an extra long weekend - Thursday (my birthday) and Friday I had vacation time from work - then the weekend and tomorrow (Monday) is a regional holiday here so - in all 5 days of relaxing time !!
Yesterday Doug and I went to visit the Hobbiton movie set where Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies were filmed - was an awesome 2 hour tour.

Today I have been stamping up a storm and have, amongst other things,
created 3 cards for January swaps on the group I own
The group has a very small number of members 
(but new members are always welcome)
Just a few messages a month - personal chat is ok 
and we usually do 4 themed swaps a month as well.
Interested ? 
The name of the group is Cards_R_Us

Beside the Seaside theme
Stamped image coloured with watercolour crayons

Winged Images theme

I Love (favourite things) theme
Stamped image coloured with Twinkling H2Os

smiles Wendy

2 comments:

krcmasterpiece said...

I forgot to post a big Happy Birthday to you! We had more snow & I've missed a couple of days of work (that's where my bday list is)

Love your use of watercolor. The butterfly (guessing Tim Holtz) is very cute!

Aren't you glad to have the extra time crafting?!

Hope you had a great Birthday!!!

Alicia B said...

Wendy These are just amazing! *Hugs*