Sunday, 14 April 2013

Autumn themed tag


Sunday here, in New Zealand 
and yes autumn (fall) is definitely here
Today I have created a tag card for one of the April swaps on 
Cards_R_Us
The group has a very small number of members 
(but new members are always welcome)
Just a few messages a month - personal chat is ok 
and we usually do 4 themed swaps a month as well.
Interested ? 

The theme for this swap is
to make a tag using Autumn colours
I was inspired to make a tag card, using instructions from this blog
FRONT OF TAG CARD

BACK OF TAG CARD

 INSIDE OF TAG CARD
INSIDE SMALL TAG

Supplies used were varied and I just basically randomly added things which did include
Distress inkpads and stains
Blending tool
India ink inkpad
Glimmer mist
Stampers Anonymous, Stylish Images and Dylusions stamps
Cotton tape

I hope the recipient will like my interpretation of the swap theme
I sure had fun making it

smiles Wendy

11 comments:

Sharon said...

This is great Wendy!!! Love the colours & images!

Libby Dyson said...

Gorgeous Wendy. Love those colours

Robyn said...

very Beautiful!!

Stef H said...

genius... and stunning!

hugs :)

Vic said...

Love your tag card!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute Wendy!!!!

Dorothy said...

Very nice Wendy!

krcmasterpiece said...

Very cool idea. Love the colors & the technique.

Unknown said...

love it Wendy!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I love this. I think I need to use this idea in my card class.

Gisele said...

I love it Wendy...the texture, colours, sentiment, birdie.... all fav's of mine. I have taken out of my vintage box a few times to look at it this morning and my eyes just wander over the card and tag. Thank you so much!