Friday, 21 March 2008

Inspired by You Tube Video Clip


Firstly Happy Easter to you all!

Its a lovely sunny and unseasonably hot autumn (fall) day here. Got my laundry out on the line and when looking through my emails this morning, someone had posted a link to a You Tube video clip for a background technique.

Usually I think to myself - yes that looks interesting I will try that "sometime" but more often than not I never get around to it - so NOTE TO SELF - from now on if you see something you want to try doing - if you can try it then and there - GOT FOR IT !! I had so much fun experimenting with colours and papers and well take a look at one of the cards I ended up making.
This is the link (thanks Libby)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KPqNnDJ9n7c
An Irresistible Technique - dabber paints with distress inks
I am hoping my muse has decided to return to play !!!

4 comments:

Libby's said...

Looks great Wendy. I'm so glad the link was useful for you and I'm sure your muse will return soon - give it time. It's been through a lot lately.

Ramie :-) said...

Wonderful art Wendy! What a great card!
Hope you are having a good day! Am hoping the next few days creep by, before your treatment starts. Glad to hear about the lodge tho!

HUGS
Ramie
PS There's a box on its way to you!

Flo Hollingsworth said...

Wendy, I love the look of this card! The colors just "pop", don't they? I'm glad your muse is visiting again, and that she's here to stay! Hugs, Flo

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

I'm so glad you tried this neat technique! Love the vibrant color,

Make sure you send me the address for the Cancer Lodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo Love to you
Rella