Friday, 21 March 2008

Inspired by You Tube Video Clip


Firstly Happy Easter to you all!

Its a lovely sunny and unseasonably hot autumn (fall) day here. Got my laundry out on the line and when looking through my emails this morning, someone had posted a link to a You Tube video clip for a background technique.

Usually I think to myself - yes that looks interesting I will try that "sometime" but more often than not I never get around to it - so NOTE TO SELF - from now on if you see something you want to try doing - if you can try it then and there - GOT FOR IT !! I had so much fun experimenting with colours and papers and well take a look at one of the cards I ended up making.
This is the link (thanks Libby)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KPqNnDJ9n7c
An Irresistible Technique - dabber paints with distress inks
I am hoping my muse has decided to return to play !!!

4 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Looks great Wendy. I'm so glad the link was useful for you and I'm sure your muse will return soon - give it time. It's been through a lot lately.

Ramie :-) said...

Wonderful art Wendy! What a great card!
Hope you are having a good day! Am hoping the next few days creep by, before your treatment starts. Glad to hear about the lodge tho!

HUGS
Ramie
PS There's a box on its way to you!

Unknown said...

Wendy, I love the look of this card! The colors just "pop", don't they? I'm glad your muse is visiting again, and that she's here to stay! Hugs, Flo

Rella said...

I'm so glad you tried this neat technique! Love the vibrant color,

Make sure you send me the address for the Cancer Lodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo Love to you
Rella