Sunday, 17 October 2010

IT'S BEEN AWHILE

Yes it's been awhile since I blogged but I am BACK !!
Settling in here in Tennant Creek.
My husband and I had a GREAT trip driving up from Bendigo, Victoria to here in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory. Will share some photos soon !
Our household goods and personal effects have arrived now too and most has been unpacked and new homes found for everything.
My craft room is still a work in progress - isnt that always the case, no matter how long you have been in your present home <smiles>
So looking forward to creating again and getting back involved in challenges and craft forums and my online craft groups I am involved in.
It's good to be back online !!

2 comments:

Tammy D said...

Yeah, I'm so glad your stuff got there OK! Can't wait for the pictures!

Kathy L said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Wendy, hoping all is well.