Monday, 7 March 2011

I DID IT CREATIONS WEEKLY CHALLENGE

This weeks challenge is kindly sponsored by Stamping Boutique
and the theme for this week is A SKETCH CHALLENGE
To enter the challenge, please visit the Challenge Blog
and here is my take on the sketch
Supplies:
800 Irish - Audrey - digi by Stamping Boutique
Coloured with copic markers
Die cut flower
You make me Smile stamp - Kaszazz
Shabby Shutters Distress inkpad
Lime green cardstock
Green swirled patterned paper
Swiss dots embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Ezypress machine - Kaszazz
White cardstock for card base
Doublesided tape and foam mounts

Please visit the other DT members blogs (links on the sidebar) to see their creations too.


4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh so cute Wendy - love your take on the sketch!

Ivy Swan Cards said...

Awesome card! Wonderful coloring and great take on the sketch!

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Hi again, I'm still getting caught up on my emails and blog comments and I just wanted to let you know I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award tonight at http://itsallinthecards.blogspot.com/2011/03/michelle-perkett-design-team-and.html :) Enjoy!

Silli said...

Your card is very pretty Wendy, love the colors..