Monday, 30 July 2012

Angel of Hope Card

Michelle Perkett's Angel of Hope digi always evokes emotions for me when I see and use it.
It is a perfect digi for a thinking of you, get well, or even a sympathy card.
I choose to use it today, to make a Thinking of you card for a friend who is going through a bit of a tough time right now.
Supplies used :
Angel of Hope digi (Michelle Perkett)
Curved rectangles (Nestabilities)
Copic markers
White, black, dark blue and green cardstock
Paper flowers
Leaf punch (Carl)
Pearls (Kaszazz)
Thinking of you rub on (Pebbles)

I am entering this card into the following challenge

I hope the upcoming week is a good one for you all,
smiles Wendy

4 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

What a lovely creation!!!! So glad you played along with us at Southern Girls Challenge. Smiles, Rene' :)

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card, thanks for joining us at S G challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

What a lovely image, I like the cosmic background.

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with our challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! it's beautiful Wendy!