Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Art Page Swap - Butterflies

On one of the online groups I am a member of, we are having a 4" x 6" Art Page swap.
It's going to be a lot of fun - each person in the swap will create a page for each person in their theme choice. By the time the swap is over, I will have create lots of different themed pages for everyone in the swap and will have received  lots of "dragonflies" themed pages to make into my own special Art Book.
The sign ups are until August 10th and mail out deadline isn't until October 29th but I wanted to make a start - as so far we have 10 participants.

Here's the first page I have completed - the theme is Butterflies.

I hope the recipient likes what I have done.
Will share other themed pages as I get them done.

Until next time, 
Happy Crafting
Wendy

3 comments:

Tammy D said...

Very nice job Wendy! I'm sorry the weather has been so lousy. It's been lousy here too. 104 degrees and very humid!

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Wendy - love the purple colouring & butterflies - great quote as well - one of my favourites!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love it!