Sunday, 24 February 2013

Just Some Lines Challenge

The challenge theme for this fortnight is
Create A Tag
More info is on the Just Some Lines challenge blog
Supplies used :
bbf7 digi stamp - JSL
Copic markers
Tag
Swirls folder - Cuttlebug
Two cup day stamp - Stampendeous
Aged mahogany and Wild honey distress inkpads -Tim Holtz
Blending tool - Tim Holtz
Patterned paper
Brown ribbon

Please visit the JSL challenge blog and see 
what the other Design Team members have created.
I look forward to seeing what you create for this challenge too.

smiles Wendy

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Adorable tag, Wendy! I need to have that hanging on my door -- so true. :-D

Chriss America Real said...

This tag is so cute! I love the embossing you did, I might have to steal...err..borrow this idea from you!

Hugs,

Chriss