Tuesday, 12 February 2013

TT #134 Anything Goes


This week, at Tuesday Throwdown
our challenge is
ANYTHING GOES !!
and the sponsor is

Supplies used:
Cute critters digis - Cutting Cafe
Copic markers
Yellow, red and white cardstock
Red dotty backgrounds paper
Heart border punch
Corner rounder punch
Yellow ribbon
With love stamp - Kaszazz
Black inkpad - Stazon

Please come and join us for this challenge at

If you need some inspiration you will be sure to find some there
taking a peek at the other Design Team members creations.

smiles Wendy

3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Such a cute image I just love the tall legs on the lady bugs. Your card is great and I love the edge punch you used.

Your DT Sister Tuesday Throwdown DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

stampingtink said...

Wendy, I just love red and yellow together and this is so absolutely adorable! Love the papers and layout. That heart border adds just the perfect touch! Love it!

Hugs,

Susan

Nonni said...

Hi Wendy, so cute image and I like the bold colors -I'm ready for spring and seeing sun and flowers! Well, I still have to wait 3,5 months for the flowers... :)