Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Breast Cancer Awareness ATCs




Made some Trading cards using one of the collage sheets i brought off ebay the other day.
This sheet is BC awareness themed and a Portion from the sale of this sheet goes to the American Cancer Society for the Fight against Breast Cancer.
http://stores.ebay.com/Lisas-Altered-Art

I have had a "not so good" past couple of days - but trying to work through the physical and emotional "stuffs" . This too shall pass! I get frustrated easily wanting to get back to "doing it all" - including housework would you believe !!! but in time i know will be back to being painfree. In the meantime I am trying to focus on the good and positive things in my life !!

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Wendy !
Just thought i`d pop back to see how you are ..
The ATC cards are all beautiful !

The healing process will take time and no doubt your body will let you know that .Try and enjoy the me time you have , when you`re back to normal - you`ll wonder how you`ll have the time to do everything you want to do !

Renee said...

I love your new cards they turned out beautiful!

Embrace the free time and move slowly, sometimes we just move so fast we forget to enjoy the slow times, and sometimes those are the best! Keep creating you do such beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Congratulations for being a runner up in my One World One Hear giveaway. Pleae contact me with you shipping address as I have a gift for you.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering. I hope that you will return often.

Sincerely,
Cookie

Sherry said...

I know we've "emailed" -- I just wanted to direct you to the breast cancer blog (in my other comment) in case you hadn't seen it yet.

I love your ATCs...have you checked out the Pink Artist doll that Monica Mangess is doing at Girl Gone Thread Wild?

To me, this feels like we are doing something "concrete" and not feeling so "immobile".

Hugs and blessings!

K said...

beautiful ATCs!

take care...
art can be a good positive focus where you can express yourself.

Jo Anne O. said...

Hi Wendy!!! These ATCs are wonderful! Thank you for posting the link to the collage sheets too as I am a huge supporter of getting the word out and trying to link to others who are doing the same thing!

Glad to hear things came back clear for you!

Smiles! Jo Anne

Gaby Bee said...

These ATCs are truly fabulous. Love the images. Thanks for posting the link to this wonderful collage sheets.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, these cards are wonderful. I love your style.

More late,
Cookie

Unknown said...

Your atc's are really beautiful! Hang in there girl, my parayers are with you! Melinda